Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day Watercolor

I had a lot of problems deciding what to do with my nails for Valentine's Day. Probably because I own two reds and maybe three pinks. And one purple. So you can see my dilemma. I wasn't really in the mood for in your face hearts, so I decided to go with something softer that could showcase (almost) all of the Valentine's Day Colors that I own on each nail! I got my inspiration from Chalkboard Nails who links to a video tutorial from Beautygeeks.
Zombie hands were necessary to get accurate colors



















Obviously mine didn't turn out quite like the tutorial, but I still really like them.
The colors, in the order that I used them:
Wet n Wild French White Creme (base)
SinfulColors Vacation Time
OPI Bullish on OPI
Sally Hansen Lacey Lilac
Petites Pink Candy

Again, necessary zombie hands



















These were really fun and easy to do, and they didn't take much time at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment