Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Earthy Rainbow

When I first started getting into nail polish, I would generally change my nails once a week. Now I'm up to 4-5 times a week. I know a lot of people will just add on to polish that they already have one, but I haven't up until now. I had on Zoya Yara and decided that I wanted to add something because plain nail polish is just to.. plain.
From left to right: Orly Chocolate Martini, Sinful Colors All About You,
Zoya Yara, Zoya Shawn























I tried sticking to colors that would compliment each other and I didn't realize until after I was done that it looks like a very earth-toned rainbow! This was very quick and easy to do and I used scotch tape to make the stripes. I apologize for the tipwear, this was after only one day of wearing Yara after I wrapped the tips.

Also, I know you can't see it very well but ohmygosh Chocolate Martini is so pretty and I wish that I had more than just a mini bottle of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment