Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Zoya Yara

Yara was the second polish that I received from the Zoya New Year promo. Yara is described as "A medium smoky olive drab with an illuminating splash of bright gold glitter." I was a little disappointed when I first saw it because I expected it to be more green (I have found that most pictures make Yara look more green than it actually is, including mine), but it has been slowly growing on me. 
Two coats of Zoya Yara




















Its certainly a very pretty color, and I love the gold glitter, but I guess I just don't like it as much as Shawn.  I don't dislike it, and like I said it is really growing on me, I guess I just wish there was more green to it. The formula was also great to work with, little to no cleanup, which is always great! I'm really liking Zoya and I hope to add some more to my collection in the future.























I think it looks interesting matte, not sure if I would do a full mani like that though. Because there is a pretty big difference between glossy and matte for Yara, it would be interesting to play with both finishes, like what I did with Orly Galaxy Girl here.

Zoya Yara retails at $8 and can be found at Zoya.com

No comments:

Post a Comment