Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Julep Hayden

Hayden is the final nail polish I received in my Julep Maven box (not including the Fast Dry Topcoat). I was really excited about this one and it did not disappoint! It is simply described as "neon peach" which I think is very accurate. Hayden is a great color for spring and summer, and it makes my hands look tan (which isn't as noticeable in the pictures)!















Sunlight



















This is two coats of Julep Hayden, no top coat. This formula was a bit thicker than Leah and Megan but it wasn't too difficult to work with.
Sunlight






















Please excuse the shadow from the window screen in the last picture, and the fact that I smudged my index finger after I applied the matte top coat. Hayden is still pretty matte, but there's nothing really special about the matte version, unlike with Megan. Overall I really loved this color and I can't wait to wear it this summer!

Julep Hayden retails for $14 at Julep.com

No comments:

Post a Comment