Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Ulta Mint Condition

The other day I received my Ulta rewards certificate in the mail and I was really excited to see that I could get a bottle of Ulta nail polish at rank 1! I decided on Mint Condition because it reminded me of China Glaze For Audrey, a polish I have been wanting for some time.





















The picture is with flash, which makes it look a bit brighter than it is in person, but the pictures without flash made it look a lot more grey and sad. I have two coats on here, but I definitely could have used a third. The formula was a bit of a pain to work with. It was thin, and it seemed like I always had either too much or not enough polish on the brush. Luckily I managed to stay away from my cuticles for the most part because my guess is that this would flood them. It is a really pretty color though, and I'm willing to deal with the formula. When I was wandering through Ulta I found a bottle of For Audrey hanging out with the Electropop collection, and looking at the two next to each other they are very similar, but Mint Condition has more blue to it.

Ulta Mint Condition retails for $6 at Ulta.com and at Ulta stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment