Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What do you do when your gradient is a hot mess?

You cover most of it up!


















I started with a base of China Glaze Electric Pineapple, then sponged on Sinful Colors Dream On for a gradient effect. I should have done it the other way around, because Dream On is much more opaque than Electric Pineapple. I didn't like how that looked so I topped it with a glitter franken of mine. When I still didn't like it I made scotch tape V's on my nails and did a thick coat of Sally Hansen Black Heart.

5 comments:

  1. I think the final result is really inspiring. I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how this turned out. It make me thing of a night on the town, just dancing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea!

    Also, I nominated you for an award :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe! i like your style! :) i do this same thing. lol.

    ReplyDelete