Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Glitter Gal 10 to Midnight

it was my birthday last Saturday (the 10th) and I got some amazing polishes from some amazing people! :) The first one is Glitter Gal 10 to Midnight. 10 to Midnight us described as a "Smokey charcoal grey base with linear holographic particles". It's my first holo and I was really excited for it when I got it!



















A little blurry, but shows off the holo really well!
























As you can see, the holo doesn't show up very well in some light, and sometimes you can't see it at all (which is sad because I love staring at this polish)!

















Here's how I wore it, with Essie Navigate Her (more swatches of that soon!) on my thumb, ring, and pinky fingers.
10 to Midnight was great to apply, it was opaque in two coats. I did have some tipwear after a day, but that could also by my topcoat (I still need to get a new one).
Glitter Gal 10 to Midnight can be purchased at Llarowe

1 comment:

  1. You really captured the holo flash well! So gorgeous! I'm such a sucker for these types of polishes :)

    ReplyDelete